Summer Of Making: Knit heirlooms using natural dyes
Ainur Berkimbayeva is one of my favourite knitwear designers: I adore her stylish, modern and skillfully constructed designs, and when Ainur pitched the idea for the project, I jumped at the chance to partner with an admired colleague on writing a book together.
1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OFFER: FREE undyed 100% organic cotton yarn
164 yards / 150 metres per 50g.
With every e-book order, receive an amount of yarn of your choosing, to make the Dawning Top, or any of the knitting patterns included in the e-book.
At the start of checkout, simply type in how many grams (for eg 200g for a size 2, cropped) you would like, in the "Notes or instructions" box. Then continue to fill out the shipping details to get your free yarn, perfect to use in a dye project from the book!
Included in the e-book are:
- six summer designs (knitting patterns) by Ainur Berkimbayeva:
- two child sized garments, 2 child sized accessories, one adult garment and one
- children's sizes range from 6 months to 5 years old.
- adult sizes range from 32'' / 81 cm to 60'' / 152 cm bust.
- an introduction to natural dyeing - everything you need to know about how to get
started and for those not new to it, information and tips I have gleaned from my
own dye practice.
- deepening your connection to your natural surroundings with how to's and notes
on respectful foraging, with a focus on seasonal plants and working with
- a dozen dye recipes for a beautiful, earthy natural summer palette
celebrating summer with fun, bonus content.
The full price is £24.00 (approximately $30) and in an effort to make the e-book affordable to more people, we have set up the Pay What You Can system starting from £16 (approx $20). Thank you so much for your interest and support!
Please note: Your purchase is a PDF (9MB) file, which you will receive by email.